Topic:- Electrical Fire Hazard
Goals:- To create awareness among the cadet and staff about the Electrical Fire Hazard and risk associated with it.
Core Team:-Faculty-In-charge, HSE Instructor, HSE Committee members, senior cadet captain, group leader of each team.
Participants:- All Cadets.
- E-Safety Posters
- Copy of Area inspection
- Class room boards
- Quiz paper
- External Speakar
- Poster colours
- Announcement in the must about launching the campaign
- Video related to Electrical Fire Hazard
- E-poster about Electrical Fire Hazard will be displayed continuously on the display screen.
- To identify the Electrical Fire Hazard in the campus
- Poster competition (to be divided in to good and bad practice)
- Quiz competition about Electrical Fire Hazard.
- Best Group award of the campaign.
- As first step towards the campaign, a meeting of the core team will be held in which they will be briefed about the plan and the various events organised during the week.
- Announcement will be made in the muster on the Saturday stating the division, which will participate in the campaign from Monday on-wards, along with the topics. (Each division will have a campaign for a week, thus making it a 2 month program for 8 divisions)
- Participating division will be divided in to the 10 groups, each has 4 Members.
- EVENT 1:- Based on the topic for the week, videos will be shown to the cadets, so that they will get fair idea about the topic in an audio-visual format.
- EVENT 2 a): E-Poster will be shown on the digital screen in academic block to create a general awareness about electrical fire hazard and consequences of improper use of electrical equipment.
- EVENT 2 b) : The entire campus will be divided into 10 zones and each group will be asked to go on a safety round and check for Electrical fire hazards & classified the hazard and come up with a solution for the same.
- EVENT 3: Each group has to make a case study presentation of accident & incident related to Electrical fire hazard.
- EVENT 4: A poster making competition (each poster divided among good and bad practices) will be held to encourage the cadets to think creatively about the topic and come up with a good understanding regarding it.
- EVENT 5: A quiz competition based on the theme will be held where each group will nominate one cadet for the quiz.
- An external speaker will be called (occasionally) to speak about the topic and give the cadets a good insight about it.
- Finally, based on the performance in various activities throughout the week “best group” award will be given away!!